AIM
HiImBees

Submerged Submerged

This was a lot different than the last 2 pieces I checked out from you. Not a bad thing though, as it is unique and has a lot of likability to it. :) I enjoyed it overall.

The Spire The Spire

This sounds so soothing then that really heavy percussion comes in. I really like the sound. Also on an unrelated note it is the exact same running time as my new song lol. But seriously. I wish I had the knack for DnB that you have. I like this one a lot. :)

Rainy Morning Rainy Morning

I love it. Very nice feeling to the song. Good atmosphere and that melody around 1:20 is great when the piano comes in. As always a simple, catchy and effective piece. :)

BlueOceans responds:

Thankyou. That made me feel very happy!

Forgotten trace Forgotten trace

Really good. I love the melody. And the build ups are really good. This at least deserves 4 stars or more. Could use a bit more bass is the only thing I can see. Other than that it is amazing.

Dj-Waffel responds:

Thanks :)
I always use much of Buildups. You could say thats my music-style.
Im working on a long trance track, it will be uploaded in a couple of days.

Space Hero Space Hero

Another amazing piece. I love it. Exciting and definitely would fit a sci fi space adventure

~Vii~ Nightaway ~Vii~ Nightaway

Its a cool idea. Could use more dynamics though. After the soundclip you have it could really use some dynamics in the drops when the music picks back up. Sort of go from forte to fortissimo. It would really breathe life into this piece as it is already a great sound and melody. It just lacks build up and pay-off is all. Still keep at it though :)

Deidara responds:

I could agree with most of that if not all of it! I didn't even have a melody when I made this, but I really wanted to test out how the audio clips would work out~ It was felt way better when I was making it, but I got the idea down and it will definitely Help me with my future soundtracks~

Thanks for your Review!

Battle in the Sky Battle in the Sky

Maybe this is my bias speaking, but I love a well constructed orchestral style piece. And when it picks up at :57 it is just exciting as can be. Bias aside it is a very well composed piece and would go well in a video game

Abes First Supper - DEMO Abes First Supper - DEMO

Very relaxing. Even though there is a lot of repetition, it in no way feels repetitive. Just refreshing and relaxing, sort of like a sit and think song. Definitely a good example of Ambient music done right.

Coyo91 responds:

Thank you I try really I DO. ~Coyo91

Maker Vs Marker Maker Vs Marker

Amazing! This is so masterful! How did you make this? This all sounds like a real orchestra.

Hydra Hydra

EPIC! Drum N Bass + Choir and Strings! The way the song starts is awesome and when it picks up...pure gamer orgasmic goodness with Drum N Bass goodness. If this is meant to loop I could see it being in a video game. :)